Painter, Graphic Designer, Architect
Mohsen Hedayati (born September 4, 1987 in Tehran-Iran) is a poet, architect, graphic artist and Cubist painter. He is a Self-taught painter and has been working professionally since 2011.
• 2015 _ Masoudiyah Mansion _ New feeling _ Tehran-Iran
• 2018 _ Sheys Gallery _ Hidden Sense _ Tehran-Iran
• 2018 _ Marki Sanat Galerisi _ Dreams & Reality _ Istanbul-Turkey
• 2019 _ Atashzad Gallery _ Sense and Mind Reflection _ Tehran-Iran
• 2019 _ Ideas Gallery _ Dynamic Colors 7 _ Tehran-Iran
• 2020 _ Entezami Gallery _ Untold Ideas _ Tehran-Iran
• 2020 _ Cow Design _ Central Library _ Dnipro-Ukraine
•2021 _ Art Room Gallery _ Painting & Photography Art Exhibition
Associate degree-Qazvin azad University, Barajin-Architecture
Licence-Takestan University, Qazvin-Architectural technology design
I took my first painting to a frame workshop. A woman was holding an expensive painting. She asked me to show her mine. After seeing the painting, she said: “It is a pity that a good design has been executed dirty!” I went back and drew that picture again. This time very carefully! Since then, I have painted all my paintings so obsessively that they sometimes confused with digital art.